SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Work with contract manufacturer to ensure materials flexibility is established and monitored
- Develop long-range component forecast for key suppliers. Act as Supply Planning liaison between our contract manufacturer and our strategic supplier.
- Maintain right sized inventory targets
- Work with Buyer to prepare Purchase Request and Purchase Order
- Track incoming shipment with freight forwarder
- Review all sub-inventories to ensure accurate inventory and min/max setting levels are in place
- Disposition and processing of excess, endo of life and scrap inventory
- Responsible for RMA planning and maintain the right sized of inventory level in global distribution center
- Work closely with Contract Manufactures to refurbish systems to support RMA. This includes repair material planning, risk buy, PPV, on time delivery, etc.
- Manage RMA supply with Contract Manufactures to ensure sufficient supply on hand in RMA hubs
- Liaise with US Buyers and Taiwan ODMs in related of supply execution
- College degree
- Prior experience in supply planning, inventory management, or production/manufacturing operations is strongly preferred
- Must be flexible and able to work with suppliers/colleague in different time zone
- Must be self-motivate and ability to challenge the process
- Have the ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers
- Proficiency in English (Readying, writing and speaking)
- More than 5 years working experience in procurement or inventory control
- Have working knowledge of ERP system such as Oracle or SAP
- Able to analyze and develop automation tools to reduce processing time
- Able to analyze and resolved issues both internal/external
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of people both internal and external
- Knowledge of purchasing and materials planning concepts and practices including bill of materials
- Have working knowledge of Agile is a plus
- Strong computer skills, advance excel user preferred
- Extensive experience modeling data in MS Excel and developing complex formulas using vlookup and sumif as well as pivot tables
- Able to effectively execute with minimum supervisions
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.