SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The mission of the Channel Account Manager (CAM) is to serve as an ambassador to our SecureFirst Partners. The CAM must be an integral part of the partner’s business and have a solid relationship across all the various departments and teams in the organization. The CAM must be the driving force with a solid business development mindset along with possessing entrepreneurial type skills with a relentless passion that will help expand and grow his/her assigned Partners revenue along with market share. The CAM will manage key partner activities including forecasting, quota attainment, sales training, sales/opportunity management, compliance with certification requirements. Position end-to-end solutions and articulate our strategies to owners, senior management and partner personnel. Develop relationships with partner sales teams to obtain and develop leads that foster opportunities. Work closely with the SonicWall regional sales teams to ensure proper channel engagement and customer satisfaction. Coordinate regional sales operations, service, and marketing activities with local partners.
• Experience in developing sales and channel strategies, preparing proposals and quotes, and presenting security solutions. Ability to map SonicWall’s value propositions into a partner's strategic priorities to create compelling events for their sales force.
• Ability to develop and execute a joint business plan with partners that maps out quota achievement strategies and tactics
• Provide reliable Partner forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual interval
• Actively develops solid, qualified and healthy Partner sales pipeline and meet quota expectations
• Maintains strong partner (distributors and resellers) relationships
• Identifies creative incentives and opportunities to increase sales
• Serve as a subject matter expert of SonicWALL’s products and services
• Manage all territory strategic partnership engagements including but not limited to partner annual plans, QBRs
• 5+ years of enterprise channel sales (high touch and channel) experience
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding partner quota expectations
• Must have proven successful track record of working in a remote field position
• Existing strong relationships within enterprise customer and channel accounts
• Lead, development and maintenance of regional strategy for the team which aligns with national goals
• Strong understanding of advanced security concepts, solution selling
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong remote-team interpersonal skills, highly motivated, team oriented
• Ability and willingness to travel within territory
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.