SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
• Drives sales efforts within assigned account set
• Trains and supports Account sellers on Network Security specific products and solutions to support achievement of sales goals
• Articulates with specialized knowledge the value proposition associated with SonicWall’s Network Security products and services
• Recommend business solutions considering customer needs, partner needs, and SonicWall’s interests.
• Builds relationships with the assigned accounts sales teams based on knowledge of Network Security products, and services
• Stays abreast of current industry trends to help solve specific market challenges
• Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs
• Prioritizes effectively ensuring internal and external customer needs are met
• Makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
• Responsible for expanding business relationships/market share
• Viewed as a trusted business advisor and uses in-depth knowledge of SonicWall products, technology, and services to help further Network Security sales
• Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution
• Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location to achieve goals and meet internal/external customer needs
• Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders
• Effectively balances short-term and long-term priorities
• Develops and implements strategic plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
• Ability to travel (40%) to local and nationwide engagements
• 4+ years of full life-cycle sales experience, preferred in software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Able to learn full range of SonicWall products/services and to identify how these products/services align to customer needs.
• Sells Consultatively – Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value
• Manages Channels – Ability to develop, motivate, support and orchestrate internal or external third parties to optimize sales coverage and revenue production
• Proficient with corporate productivity tools, e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.