SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
SonicWall Channel Account Manager - Northern Italy
- Responsible for all the Business Development at his/her Territory
- Develop existing and new accounts by initiating and nurturing profitable relationships with key IT partners.
- Maintain and grow existing Platinum, Gold and Silver Partners within assigned territory.
- Meeting quarterly Silver and Gold and Platinum Partners to revise revenue targets and requirements.
- Manage leads and assign opportunities sent to Partners in the Territory.
- Building and maintaining sales pipeline and forecast for opportunities greater than $10k.
- Providing continuous training and support for all Channel Partners within the assigned territory. Activities should consist of promotions, products, partner portal usage, partner loyalty plan, quarter to date number analysis, business plan, marketing activities…
- Working closely in conjunction with Country Manager or equivalent position, to ensure all new partner accounts are being maintained and fully optimized.
- Work closely with Inside Channel Manager.
- Plan joined visits to end-users, with the sales and presales teams of your partners to help them understand the solutions offering and guarantee more won opportunities.
- Identify partners with growth potential to Metal Tier.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Salesforce.com database.
- Make sure all Metal partners meet the SecureFirst program requirements.
- Will report into the Channel Business / Country Manager or Sales Manager where applicable.
- Candidate should possess outstanding communication, presentation and people skills with mastery of sales.
- Channel development experience is a must
- Experience with Distributor management is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years Channel sales preferably in cyber security companies.
- Experience from other Security Vendors in Channel management is a plus
- Good understanding of ICT security/networking solutions (technical skills are a plus)
- Ability to work well in a team, and coordinate with the management.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of IT network environments.
- Proficiency with desktop computers, MS Office, MS Outlook, CRM experience preferred.
- 50% travel within assigned territory.
- English is a MUST
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, technical degree is a plus.
- Highly motivated with a desire for success
- Existing strong relationships within channel partners accounts
- Strong understanding of advanced security concepts, solution selling
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong remote-team interpersonal skills, highly motivated, team oriented
- Autonomous, self motivating, team work, enthusiast
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.