SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. With a 29-year legacy as a cybersecurity market leader, SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Senior Channel Sales Engineer:
• Become a trusted advisor to our focus partners and customers to understand their business and technical requirements in order to architect a compelling technical and business solution and clearly define how SonicWall solves specific challenges.
• Provide technology presentations, customized product demonstrations, Proof of Concept exercises and concise architectural design and solution documentation in support of larger opportunities and RFP responses.
• Provide presales engineering support including product updates and training to our focus partners and customers.
• Work with territory team to update and track pipeline opportunities and ensure all technical requirements for success are being met.
• Deliver content and demonstrate expertise to our partner community and customers. -- develop white papers, videos, blogs and other content.
• Participate in partner and regional marketing events as required.
• Maintains a home lab and current certifications in applicable SonicWall solutions including the technical mastery program.
• Assist the SonicWall support organization as required to drive resolution of support cases.
• College degree, technical school or equivalent education.
• 3-5+ years of experience working in a Network Security Technical / Sales role or equivalent.
• Able to travel (up to 50%) as required within the region.
• Demonstrated experience in Networking and Network Security.
• Demonstrated ability to discuss the financial and business implications of solutions.
• Experience presenting technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences including C-level executives in small and large group settings.
• History of success delivering POCs or pilots in a pre-sales environment
• Hands-on expertise in design, migration, configuration and deployment of complex firewall, wireless, mobile access and email security solutions.
• Familiarity with governance and compliance issues and management/reporting solutions and requirements. Working knowledge of ASD Essential 8, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FERPA, CIPA, GDPR, etc
• Skill set that includes technical level experience with one or more of the following vendor products: SonicWall, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco/SourceFire, Meraki, Sophos, HP/Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus, Mimecast, Proofpoint, Barracuda, etc.
• In addition, the candidate must have experience with the following technologies: Full range of L2-L7 networking technologies and protocols, NAT, stateful firewall, IDS/IPS, web and content filtering, proxies, email security gateways, VPN and encryption (IPsec/SSL), PKI and key management, 802.11/WLAN, Syslog, Netflow/IPFIX, Active Directory and LDAP, reading, interpreting and creating scripts, regular expressions and/or custom signatures, virtualization platforms to include VMware, Hyper-V and AWS/Azure.