SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
NOTE: Looking for experienced candidates/fresh graduates with good communication skills and should be flexible to work in shifts.
Role & Responsibilities:
Customer Service specialist working in SonicWALL’s CRM and associated systems responding to customer issues within established SonicWALL policies and procedures. Customers may be either external or internal. Issues may include but are not restricted to account access issues, Product Registration, account hierarchy and data integrity issues, software download, subscription license or feature issues, contract and warranty requests and general customer service questions.
Customer Service is a first point of contact for customers globally and act as bridge between various departments (Technical support, Backend, Sales, Logistics etc.) internally.
Work and resolve Customer Service related queries (licensing and registration) through phone and web tickets in accordance with Company policy.
Screen incoming Customer calls globally, assist with ticket creation; verify entitlement and route customers to the technical support team within the organization.
- Issues include but not limited to service contract, account access, license issues, non-technical customer inquiries within established guidelines and policies
- Review and identify areas of improvements to streamline non-technical customer service operation processes
- Meets required customer service support metrics including Customer Satisfaction metrics, service request handling metrics
- Interface with other SonicWALL groups, including but not limited to Sales, Order Management, Service Channel, Technical support, Manufacturing Operations, Product Line Manager, Service Business Manager, Service Manager, and Global teams to resolve customer issues and inquiries.
- Ensure complete and comprehensive issue documentation using appropriate application tracking systems.
- Good attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Good research abilities, problem identification, resolution and decision making skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management, employees, partners and end customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 0-1 years of experience in high volume inbound call center or customer service role
- 0-1 years of experience with Microsoft Office and web-based applications
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.