SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Software Dev Senior Engineer
SonicWALL is looking for talented individuals who want to work in cutting edge technology with a dynamic, fast growing company. If you have what it takes to thrive in this fast-paced environment and you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
The candidate must possess excellent problem solving and communication skills. He or she must have a "can-do" attitude, be self-directed in a fast-paced engineering environment, as well as working as part of a team. In addition, the individual must be flexible, dependable, and have excellent time management skills.
• Senior Software Engineer
• Develop and provide on demand reports
• Maintain several applications and APIs for modern and legacy systems
• Develop feature for existing applications
• Design, develop and maintain application
• Assisting junior engineers on development and architecture
• 5+ years of experience in software development
• Experience coding with Python
• Experience coding with Java, C#, or equivalent OOP languages
• Experience with web development frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask, Spring boot
• Experience working with ORM
• Experience working with dependency management systems such as PyPi and Maven
• Experience with SCM such as GIT, Perforce or similar source control systems
• Experience with relational database MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL or equivalent
• Experience with NoSQL (document base) database MongoDB or equivalent
• Experience with Linux operating system (ubuntu or centos)
• Experience with maintaining legacy systems written with PHP, C#
• Experience with design, develop and maintain Rest API
• Experience with maintaining production environment
• Understanding of application security
• Experience with microservices and containerized architecture
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work individually as well as part of team
• Highly self-motivated and directed, and keen attention to detail
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in EE/CS or related field or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of distributed systems
• Strong understanding of CI/CD process
• Experience with NoSQL (key-value) database Redis
• Experience working with message passing systems such as RabbitMQ, Kafka or equivalent
• Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience working with Docker, Docker Swarm in production environment
• Understanding of Application security, patching vulnerability
• Understanding of CVE and Security Advisory
• Understanding of Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; MS Preferred
• 8 years’ experience of networking, Network Security , test automation, Software development, feature and system testing methodologies, and customer environments and needs.
• Detailed understanding of network design, implementation and troubleshooting
• Self-starter, proactive and must be able to handle multiple tasks
• Excellent communication skills with technical presentations and written documentation is desirable
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.