SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Trade Compliance Specialist
Dallas, TX or Salt Lake City, UT
- Oversee overall trade & regulatory compliance.
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks to manage company’s trade compliance requirements, such as import and export documentation review, export license management, country of origin analysis/determination, etc.
- Actively participate and support internal training, policies, process development and/or improvements with respect to compliance programs and more.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to review, enhance and execute the trade guidelines for the business.
- Support investigations/due diligence activities and help implement corrective action as required.
- Design and implement trade compliance policies and training.
- Extensive experience of import and export regulations, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Ability to identify compliance-related risk and make recommendations for mitigating risk.
- Experience working with trade compliance tools and processes.
- Able to quickly learn and support compliance operation tasks and other areas of the business.
- Able to organize and set priorities, multi-task and make continuous improvement on processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness take on additional responsibilities in supporting corporate/secretarial compliance, sales, marketing and/or procurement activities.
- Experience/background with corporate governance/secretarial work, marketing, procurement and/or sales contract support and management is a plus.
- Legal or paralegal degree is helpful, but not required.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.