SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
NOTE: Should have experience into Remote Secure Access/ Secure Mobile Access / SSL VPN product support and should be flexible to work in night shifts.
- Be a great customer advocate, Focus on delivering the best possible user experience and ensure the products/services are providing excellent value to the partners/customers
- Responsible for providing the technical support on SonicWALL product lines through Phone/Web & Emails in a 24x7x365 day work environment.
- Assist partners/customers with deployment and technical assistance of SonicWALL Remote security products, Secure Mobile Access solutions and others
- Provide comprehensive solution/workarounds for customer reported issues by owning the case from the beginning to resolution and keeping the customer updated on the progress.
- Recreate customer reported issues in a lab environment to find the root cause, report this to engineering and drive the case to a logical resolution with higher CSAT
- Closely work with Engineering, PM and other Cross functional teams in addressing various customer issues and verify the bug fixes provided through hotfixes, Service Packs
- Working closely with the Team Lead/Manager consistently deliver the results in a timely manner and meet/exceed the set goal metrics.
- Exhibit the utmost professionalism working with partners, customers and internal team members. Strictly follow the Sonicwall code of conduct and professional work ethics
- Provide informal training to the junior team members on a need basis and also share the knowledge with broader team members
- Keep current on the product/feature enhancements, NPIs and ongoing advances in the related technologies
- Great passion for providing the best customer experience and delighting the customers by helping them in a timely manner
- Good understanding of Enterprise Networking, LAN/WAN topologies & technologies, Switching, Routing, SDWAN
- In-depth understanding of Security Technologies and Protocols: Firewall, Proxies, TLS/SSL, Http/Https, DNSSEC, SAML/SSO, IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies.
- Working Knowledge of Virtualization, Hypervisors, and Cloud Technologies: VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, KVM, AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, HA (High availability), Load Balancers, WAN Optimization, State Sync, Network Cluster and Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux/Windows, Microsoft platforms Active Directory, Exchange server.
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting skills to resolve or workaround customer reported issues using various techniques & tools like Wire Shark, Syslog, Network Monitors & others
- Willing to work in a 24x7 environment during the night shifts.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize the tasks and work in an intense and interrupt driven environment
- Great Team player with the ability to work with all team members within the support org. and across all the cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex subject matter/technology to individuals at various levels in the organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Technical Support experience working with the Global customers. Atleast 3 years of this experience should be in the Network Security domain including SSL-VPN products/services
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.