SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Director to lead our Global Business Group Finance team. This is a high impact and high visibility role that will report directly to the CFO.
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate a strong desire to succeed and grow professionally, an ability to learn quickly, strong analytical and communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity in the dynamic cybersecurity industry to join a cohesive team and solve big problems with plenty of opportunities for career advancement and development.
- Partner with Product Management teams to drive new product launches and drive business growth and profitability
- Develop and execute Pricing and Gross Margin strategy in partnership with Product Management – includes competitive and NPI business case analyses, price list and SKU management, global deal reviews and special pricing/promotion
- Forecast product revenues and enable the supply chain group to manage component and finished goods inventory
- Be the right-hand person to the CFO in overall business/product strategy, understanding the competitive environment, preparing for Board Meetings and external stakeholders
- Finance education is helpful but not required; Candidates with engineering backgrounds with finance or business work experience or an MBA will also fit well
- The ideal candidate has experience as a Business Unit controller especially in a technology company in Silicon Valley – Cybersecurity is highly desired
- Business Development or Wall Street banking/research or Industry analyst experience can also be very valuable
- Should have excellent communication skills especially the ability to present confidently and clearly at executive meetings
- A positive “can-do” attitude is a critical requirement for this candidate to be successful in this role
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.