SonicWall is commencing a new chapter in history with an exciting lineup of network security products, and we want the best people to be part of our team. We are in a dynamic phase operating as an independent private company after Francisco Partners, a leading global private equity firm, acquired SonicWall from Dell. The Software Dev Engineer - Frontend position provides challenging opportunities with a cohesive world-class team in our fast-paced, dynamic and fulfilling work environment! The Software Dev Engineer - Frontend position is located in Taipei, Taiwan.
• Design and develop cloud service for SonicWall security wireless products and solutions.
• Implement SonicWall wireless cloud management framework and solution based on public cloud infrastructure.
• APP development in mobile platform and cloud web services.
• Deliver design specification and test plan documents.
• Support other teams to resolve software bugs and customer issues.
• Persistent attention to detail while thinking strategically and executing tactically with high level of comfort working in a dynamic ambitious environment.
• Work cross-functionally to develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
• Identify, prioritize and resolve issues with a creative and cooperative spirit.
• Ensure responsibilities are executed thoroughly and completely.
• Participate, collaborate and communicate as necessary locally, regionally, nationally and/or internationally as needed to ensure optimal consensus.
• Graduates to 5 years' experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field with the ability to work independently and manage as part of a team.
• Deep understanding of Web related technologies, such as Vuejs, React, Angular, webpack, es6, component based design, css3, etc
• Solid computer science background and knowledge in data structures, algorithms, object oriented design and security
• Hands-on experience in Node JS development and Enterprise Java development including multithreading, Java Security APIs, and Java performance optimization
• Experience in REST and Web Services development
• Solid background of cloud technologies and frameworks, such as OpenStack/AWS Understanding IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi network is a plus
• Strong technical writing and documentation skill set required
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• To be successful, you will need to be extremely organized; able to multi-task in a high/low volume environment and manage competing priorities.
SonicWall is an Equal opportunity Employer committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.