SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just a another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Responsibilities / What You'll Do:?
- Conducts a complete analysis and reproduction of issues and recommend workarounds.
• Work closely with the development teams to collect relevant actionable data leading to bug fixes.
• Provides analysis of network traces, debug files and reproduction of technical incidents.
• Join internal and external discussions as a SME to provide technical and expert opinion.
• Participate in running test cases as defined in test suits, file bug reports and updates.
Qualifications/Who You Are:?
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
• Solid understanding of L2 & L3 networking protocols.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocols as well as a deep understanding of IPSec VPN.
- Solid understanding of user authentication protocols, such as LDAP and Radius.
• Strong understanding of testing Network Security applications (Firewall, IPS, IDS, Vulnerability)·
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN network design and implementation strategies and methods.
• Hands-on experience with major Operating Systems such as UNIX, Linux, and all Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
• Familiar with HA (High availability), State synchronization, Network Clustering.
• Demonstrated ability to use in-depth technical knowledge to resolve or workaround issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. WireShark, Netmon, etc.
• Experience using various types of test equipment such as IXIA/BreakingPoint and Spirent, as well as having a very clear understanding of testing methodologies.
• Experience in defining testing requirements and setting up the required testbeds and labs to replicate bugs and problems.
• Ability to work independently in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Bachelor degree in EE/CS in related field or equivalent experience
• 8 years minimum of Escalation Engineer experience preferred
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.