Sonic believes in the power of listening to customers and being nice. With an emphasis on customer service, privacy, and uncapped speeds, Sonic offers a fresh and competitive approach to internet, home phone, and TV.
Each career opening at Sonic is an opportunity for personal growth, career development, lasting friendships, and most importantly, making a difference towards one, clear goal: Internet freedom for all.
Sonic’s Marketing department is looking for an experienced web developer to help execute a redesign and brand of the corporate website and ongoing projects. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and designing a best in class company website that helps get the company message out while driving sign-ups.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time (40 hours per week), non-exempt/hourly position.
- Lead the development and ongoing maintenance of content and page layouts website
- Run site optimization campaigns using A/B testing and customer interaction recordings.
- Optimize pages with the latest SEO strategies for high organic rankings.
- Interface with Marketing leaders to define and implement strategy to enhance user experience based on data analysis.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team to test and analyze campaign landing pages using appropriate tools and technologies.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure technical requirements are met.
- Track and monitor campaigns using Google Analytics
- Develop HTML emails in collaboration with creative team.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Moz, Hotjar and Crazy Eggs is a plus
- Detailed-oriented problem solver who understands site processes and design, website development, content management systems and customer relationship management systems.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Photoshop and Illustrator), HTML and CMS systems like Drupal.
- Proficient in with WordPress for internal facing projects.
- Understanding of SEO principles and how they play into the architectural design of a website.
- 3 plus years experience with digital, web and print design/creation
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level and the climate when in the office is typically moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; key/type. The employee is constantly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.