Songbird Therapy is a modern and technology-enabled provider of at-home therapy for children with autism. With the best therapists and modern technology and support, we're building a world where every child with autism can access world-class care, uniquely tailored to them.
Backed by leaders in autism research and digital health, we’re rapidly growing our team. We’re looking for mission-driven and compassionate teammates who share our values, so we can set a higher standard for children’s autism care when families need it most.
As a Child Psychologist, you'll be a critical part of our Songbird care team. You will diagnose children whose parents have noticed developmental delays and suspect they may have autism, ADHD, depression, or anxiety. Your work will ultimately help children reach key developmental milestones and overcome learning differences—helping families and children thrive.
- Conduct psychological assessments or diagnostic evaluations for autism, with clinical excellence and empathy.
- Keep detailed records and documentation of assessments and treatments.
- Partner with families to explain the results of their child’s diagnostic evaluation.
- Experience in conducting ADOS-2, CARS-2, or other ASD diagnostic evaluations
- Must have a Ph.D. or. Psy.D. in clinical or child psychology
- Experience in speech therapy and occupational therapy diagnoses is a plus
- Spanish Bilingual is a plus
- Candidates at post-doctoral level may be preferred
- Several years of practical experience working with children in a clinical setting
- Empathy and warmth for families.
- Knowledge of different therapeutic methods, and ability to switch between different approaches to meet each child’s needs
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to partner with families from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Strong adherence to all professional, legal, and ethical codes.
- Openness to attend team meetings, as well as seminars relevant to Songbird Therapy families.
Who you are
- Motivated by supporting families. Our mission is to bring world-class, personalized care to children with autism and other learning differences—and that work energizes and inspires you.
- Seek out and take ownership. You believe in seeking out opportunities to solve problems and support other.
- Uplift others. You thrive in a team environment. You care about uplifting others and helping them succeed. You enable others' strengths and interests because you care.
- Driven to move fast to support families. You believe in moving fast to support your teammates and help bring early intervention to families in need, where every day counts.
- Embrace gratitude and adventure. You bring gratitude, humor and joy into your work, which elevates our team culture.