At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind's individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you'll make an impact
We are looking for an Associate Manager to support the Customer Operations Team. In this role you will coach and develop a team of Wellness Coordinators that deliver an empathetic, proactive, and delightful experience consistently. You will be an integral part of our growing Customer Operations team helping to scale the department, including projects and process improvement initiatives.
Success looks like
- Within 30 days, comfortable with managing all departmental performance metrics, including abandonment rates, handle times, email and chat response times, and quality assurance measurements
- Within in 30 days, have a general understanding of how to navigate all relevant technology to deliver timely feedback and coaching in monthly 1:1’s with team members
- Within 60 days, understand cross-functional relationships and escalation pathways that impact the customer experience and develop systems and processes to reduce escalations
- Contribute to Customer Operations projects and process improvement initiatives
- Ongoing coaching, training, and developing of team members to achieve goals
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for leading a high performing team of Wellness Coordinators
- Manage service levels of a multi-channel, high volume, ever-changing customer care center that supports SonderMind’s clients and providers
- Lead daily operational briefs to setup Customer Operations for daily success
- Coach and develop team members to meet and exceed all performance measurements including productivity, quality, and compliance requirements
What you'll bring with you
- 3+ years of experience managing a multi-channel customer support team in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Proven ability to meet service level expectations in a multi-channel support center
- Demonstrated experience in managing performance and training team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proactive, positive, and energetic attitude
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, high volume, deadline driven environment
- Healthcare, insurance, or pharmaceutical billing experience
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $54,000- $70,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive plan. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.