SonderMind is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to support and empower our Provider Recruitment team through impactful insights that improve efficiencies. You will join a growing team that is data-driven, and is dedicated to helping our departments be successful.
As Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have a growth mindset with previous experience in sales. You enjoy adding value though finding insights and efficiencies that helps the team be most successful. You find that you work best when performing analysis to solve problems and find opportunities. You communicate your findings in a way that inspires action.
- By end of two weeks, understand the SonderMind sales cycle and identify the first area of analysis.
- By end month one, complete your first analysis and provide recommendation that improves a sales metric at least 20%.
- By end of month two, second analysis and recommendation completed that improves a sales metric at least 20%.
- End of month three, establish tracking and analysis of key sales metrics, continuously perform analysis that provide key insights that will move the needle. Understanding of our market across our different geographies, and ability to perform ad hoc analysis requests from the sales team.
- Strong data analysis background
- 2+ years experience in a data analysis role
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role
- Exceptional Excel and data analysis skills, including a strong grasp of statistics. Experience in a business intelligence tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and adhere to deadline
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, quickly growing and changing environment.
- Ability to perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities, identify hypotheses and help design & measure experiments.
- Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking skills
Nice to Have
- Healthcare experience
- Previous experience in a startup or high growth environment
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this position is $65,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please share how your experience aligns with this role.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location accessible with a 100% company-covered EcoPass and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (with health and indulgent options for whatever craving hits you)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.