Some Spider Studios is a fast-growing media & entertainment company backed by top VC’s and serial entrepreneurs Marc Lore and Vinit Bharara. Marc and Vinit previously co-founded Diapers.com and sold it to Amazon. Marc more recently founded Jet.com and sold it to Walmart, where he is now CEO of Walmart.com.
We’re currently home to three identity brands: Scary Mommy (largest brand for women with kids online); The Dad (fastest growing new brand for men with kids); and CAFE (led by popular national figure Preet Bharara, host of chart-topping pod “Stay Tuned”) – all built for mobile, social and streaming.Fresh off our latest funding round, we are now accelerating hiring and looking for exceptional talent who will join us on our mission to build the very best team and culture on the planet
Job Description/About the Role:
Some Spider is seeking a sharp SEO Intern/ Copywriter to join our SEO Team to support the company’s content marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and writing skills, fast learner with a positive attitude, a creative thinker who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Optimize website’s content with target keywords
- Support SEO Team in an ongoing search efforts
- 2+ years’ experience working in media as a junior level writer
- SEO experience preferred but not a prerequisite
- Ability to produce and update content optimized for search
- Entrepreneurial, walk-through-walls, can-do spirit
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
What you will learn:
- From basic to advance SEO strategy and tactics
- Competitive analysis and keyword research
- Technical SEO
- Linkbuilding and email outreach
- Content strategy execution and measurement
- Data pull from Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Third party keyword tracking tools
- And more!
We value creativity, crazy initiative, analytical rigor, humor and kindness. We work hard because we love what we do. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, challenging work, a passionate team that cares, and the chance to turn this industry on its head. And we’re excited to hear from you!