Are you a ninja at PowerPoint, love to tell a story with visuals and as you begin your career want to be a part of a dynamic work environment where you see the immediate impact of your work? If so, apply!
Some Spider Studios is currently searching for a Presentations Specialist with 1-3 years experience to support our New York Sales team. This is a fantastic entry to early career role at an exciting organization. Some Spider Studios is a media & entertainment company building identity-based brands that have unparalleled reach and engagement in our space.
This role sits within the Revenue team and reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing and will work closely with our sales leads.
Designer: Presentation Specialist creates visually impactful and effective Pitch Material. From RFP responses, to one-sheets, to proactive programs this person will be responsible for designing and executing our outgoing pitch material – ensuring it’s creatively compelling, salient in storytelling, and memorable. The candidate has a demonstrated ability to make pitch material highly effective - whether it’s an in-person presentation or sent via email.
- Design and edit advanced-level PowerPoint and Keynote presentation.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leads to ensure presentations are delivered on time and to the requirements of the brand partner.
- Create and manage both turnkey presentations and bespoke presentations pending the need and timeline.
- Understands how to craft and customize presentations in order to speak most effectively to each individual brand partner.
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven sales environment.
- Opportunity to have a very direct impact on the overall design aesthetic of Some Spider Studios pitch material.
- Works well autonomously and and has strong creative POV.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and Keynote
- In Design, Photoshop and other design-based skills a huge plus!
- A strong acumen for pitch presentation flow and how best to introduce concepts to clients with overarching ability to translate data, information, and research into powerful points to craft a compelling story.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task, and superior project management skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications abilities.
- Pride in your work as well as ability to take notes and respond to changes with aplomb. This is a low ego high impact environment. We’re all about doing the best work.
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in a similar fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS Degree in design and/or communications field preferred.
Some Spider Studios is a fast-growing media & entertainment company backed by top VC's and serial entrepreneurs Marc Lore and Vinit Bharara. Marc and Vinit previously co-founded Diapers.com and sold it to Amazon. Marc more recently founded Jet.com and sold it to Walmart, where he is CEO of Walmart.com. We're currently home to three channels: Scary Mommy (largest women with kids brand online), CAFE (led by popular national figure Preet Bharara, host of chart topping pod "Stay Tuned") and The Dad (fastest growing new brand for men with kids) – all built for mobile, social and streaming.
Fresh off our latest funding round, we are now accelerating hiring and looking for exceptional talent who will join us on our mission to build the very best team and culture on the planet Let's make some money! Our media brands, Scary Mommy, The Dad and CAFE are on fire with the biggest brands in retail, CPG and essentially every other category looking to work with us on innovative advertising programs.
We have an outstanding team of seasoned next generation sellers that are beating expectations and we want you as an expert in the space to take our partnerships to the next level.