Digital Ad Operations Manager
Some Spider Studios is currently searching for a Digital Ad Operations Manager to support our sales team. Some Spider Studios is a media and entertainment company building identity- based brands that have unparalleled reach and engagement in or space. This role sits within the Revenue team and reports to the Director of Client Services.
This role is a full-time position at our New York office. You will be responsible for trafficking and optimizing advertising campaigns consisting of display and video assets derived from direct sold and programmatic buys. As a self-starter and DFP guru, you should be comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders - ensuring we exceed our client’s expectations for delivering campaigns accurately. Like us, be a “geek who speaks” - a data-driven decision maker who can communicate clearly and simply with a solutions oriented approach.
- Traffic and maintain ad campaigns ensuring that deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements.
- Work with the sales team, their clients and 3rd party vendors to facilitate implementation of display and video ads
- Deliver against key KPIs including viewability and audience targeting
- Maintain and communicate technical specs to sales team, clients and agencies
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure full delivery while maximizing creative performance
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues
- Proactively provide insight and analysis into inventory availability to assist sales team in achieving a maximum sell through
- Keep on top of industry trends in online advertising and ad operations
Required Skills And Experience
The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual with solid experience working in Ad Operations, preferably from an Online Publisher.
- Significant experience working with DFP Premium
- Experience with Doubleclick, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Celtra
- Experience with programmatic advertising - open exchanges, PMPs and trading desks
- Knowledge on viewability and fraud
- Experience with ad tags, first party data providers and implementation, and other various software solutions and certifications that enable display and video sales
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel (Pivot table, V-Lookups & Formulas) and PowerPoint skills
- Superb communication, both oral and written
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years+ relevant experience
Some Spider Studios is a fast-growing media & entertainment company backed by top VC’s and serial entrepreneurs Marc Lore and Vinit Bharara. Marc and Vinit previously co-founded Diapers.com and sold it to Amazon. Marc more recently founded Jet.com and sold it to Walmart, where he is CEO of Walmart.com.
We’re currently home to three channels: Scary Mommy (largest women with kids brand online), CAFE (led by popular national figure Preet Bharara, host of chart topping podcast “Stay Tuned”) and The Dad (fastest growing new brand for men with kids) – all built for mobile, social and streaming. We are looking for exceptional talent who will join us on our mission to build the very best team and culture on the planet. Our media brands are on fire with the biggest brands in retail, CPG and essentially every other category looking to work with us on innovative advertising programs.
We have an outstanding team of seasoned next generation sellers that are beating expectations and we want you as an expert in the space to take our partnerships to the next level.