If your heart and passion is where people are; if you love the small details that make each event shine and connected to the company’s culture and values; if you come up with creative ideas in weird hours during your day; if you enjoy working in a team with various stakeholders; if you are a pro in managing projects from A-Z and love seeing amazing results; if you want to take part in a great company and culture (ranked #4 in DUNs for 2 years in a row!!!) - please continue reading and get in touch with us!
Soluto is a super positive company with a strong culture, positive product and people. We love what we do and our mission is to help people with their technology around them. This isn’t an easy task but a very enjoyable one.
We are looking for a creative mind person to join the ride as an Employee Experience Manager.
What does this mean?
Your number one goal would be to create a coherent employee experience that speaks with our unique culture and strengthens the feeling of belonging. In this role you will work as part of a team: closely with our brand design team, HR team, leadership and together with a Welfare admin.
You will be leading projects from strategy to execution by engaging multiple stakeholders. You will be measuring everything you do, analyze and create visibility to stakeholders reporting on key metrics.
- Build and lead a creative employee experience strategy across the entire employee life cycle, connecting employees to the brand, values, and culture.
- End-to-end execution of employee experience projects and events including celebrations, holidays, annual vacation offsite, parties and much much more..
- Manage internal communications to convey a coherent message using a unique voice and tone that creates a unified feel of our culture in everything we say or write.
- Measure and analyze results, conduct surveys and always push to improve.
- Plan, manage and monitor the Employee experience budget
The perfect fit is someone who has/is:
- 2+ relevant experience in similar roles in startups or the High-tech industry - MUST.
- Proven experience in managing high-scale projects end-to-end
- Agile, multi-task
- Experience in end-to-end execution of large scale welfare activities and events (100 people and more)
- A creative mindset and a story-teller, highly creative and innovative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong organizational skills
- Result driven and analytical
- A Can-do approach and love working with a team
- High-level English and Hebrew (verbal and written)