If your heart and passion is where people are; if you love the small details that make each event shine and connected to the company’s culture and values; if you come up with creative ideas in weird hours during your day; if you enjoy working in a team with various stakeholders; if you live and breath the social media platforms; if writing is one of your strongest muscle; if you are a pro in managing project from A-Z and love seeing amazing results; if you want to take part in a great company and culture (ranked #4 in DUNs for 2 years in a row!!!) - please continue reading and get in touch with us!
Soluto is a super positive company with a positive culture, product and people. We love what we do and our mission is to help people with their technology around them. This isn’t an easy task but a very enjoyable one.
We are looking for a creative mind person to join the ride as an Employee Experience & Employer branding Expert.
What does this mean?
Your number one goal would be to create a coherent employee experience that speaks with our unique culture, and work together with various stakeholders in order to build our employer branding internally and externally. In this role you will work as part of a team: closely with our Dev-Rel, brand design team, HR team, leadership and together with one more Employee experience person on the team.
You will be leading projects from strategy to execution by engaging multiple stakeholders. You will be measuring everything you do, analyze and create visibility to stakeholders reporting on key metrics.
- Build and lead creative employee experience strategy across the employee life cycle, connecting employees to the brand, values, and culture.
- End-to-end execution of employee experience projects and events including celebrations, holidays, annual vacation offsite, parties and much much more..
- Manage internal communications to convey a coherent message using a unique voice and tone that creates a unified feel of our culture in everything we say or write.
- Define and build Employer branding strategy into a detailed work plan and execute it, working closely with top leadership and various stakeholders.
- Design, build and execute a portfolio of employee engagement and recruitment marketing content (videos, ads, etc) that bring our employer brand to life.
- Support Recruitment marketing projects, such as building campaigns
- Own, manage, monitor and measure our social media - facebook page, Linkedin, instagram..
- Awareness videos and campaigns to support HR efforts attracting new talent - convey the key messaging, brief external vendors/studios
- Engage with employees and leaders and empower them to create stories, videos and other content to support the company’s brand awareness
- Initiate new content for social media
- Manage and monitor the Employee experience & Employer branding budget
The perfect fit is someone who has/is:
- 2+ relevant experience in similar roles in startups or the High-tech industry
- Proven experience in managing high-scale project end-to-end
- Agile, multi-task
- Experience in end-to-end execution of large scale welfare activities and events
- High-level English and Hebrew (verbal and written)
- Experience with all relevant social media channels (facebook, Linkedin, instagram, TikTok, youtube)
- Experience in creative writing/copywriting/marketing
- A creative mindset and a story-teller, highly creative and innovative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong organizational skills
- Result driven and analytical
- A Can-do approach and love working with a team