Soluto is developing a service that helps millions of users around the world to get the most out of the technology around them. The service is designed to provide a personal experience, based on each user's devices, behavior and interests. We are building the next generation of tech support experience - both for people and experts.
We are growing and looking for an experienced talent acquisition person who lives and breathes the world of recruiting. We see this as a key role helping us grow in the right direction with the targeted talent we aim to hire for the team. In this role you will be part of a hiring team that includes 3-4 people who are dedicated to the hiring mission.
What you will be doing:
- Be the owner of the entire recruiting process, from creating pipelines, CV screening and phone interviews to Offers and Onboarding.
- Build and manage pipeline activity, constantly improving efficiency and quality based on a data-driven approach
- Work closely with leaders to understand their “dream team” and build the best hiring process to support it
- Work closely with interviewers and guide them through the interview process and decision-making process.
- Initiate creative ways to attract targeted candidates
- Responsibility for the entire candidate experience
Who will best fit this role:
- At least 2 years of experience in technology recruiting
- Experience in conducting phone interviews
- Up to date with recruiting best practices and tools
- Ability to work independently and own the process E2E while also collaborating with teammates and different stakeholders
- Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both English and Hebrew.
- Experience in hiring for Engineering, Product Management, Design roles - an advantage
- Knowledge in collecting hiring data, analyzing it, presenting it to stakeholders - an advantage
- Experience with Greenhouse (including reports and data features) - an advantage