Soluto is building the next generation of tech support. We are creating an immersive, fluent and fun consumer experience, that empowers users and helps them get the most out of their technology. We are part of Asurion, a leading mobile services company. With about 280 million customers, we’re facing some fascinating challenges around scale, user experience and quality.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader to join our R&D group.
In this role you'll be in charge of leading a team of Full Stack engineers, taking care of their well being as well as mentoring them to achieve their goals, managing the development of new user-facing features, while meeting deadlines, without sacrificing quality, and by teaching engineering standards. You'll be using technologies like React, Node.js and cloud infrastructures like EKS.
We want to be a healthy part of our developers’ lives, and to keep them happy. Our benefits and perks include flexible hours, paternity leave, stock options, a great location right in the center of Tel Aviv, and much more.
- Lead a team of full stack engineers
- Manage people’s professional and personal growth
- Work closely with Product and Design to set goals and define a roadmap that aligns with the Product Vision
- Manage timelines to execute the roadmap
- Coordinate cross team's efforts and integrations
- Lead the hiring effort for your team
- Take an active part in the implementation (hands-on) of the various features
Who’s the perfect match for us?
- Has Excellent communication skills (English and Hebrew)
- An open-minded and flexible person who loves to learn and can fit into our culture of constantly improving our product and methodologies
- Has a deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products
- An expert in balancing the trade-offs between technical and product priorities
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- At least 3 years of experience in leading software teams
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
- Experienced in working in a global Enterprise (advantage)