Product Support Engineer
Soluto is developing a service that helps millions of users around the world to get the most out of the technology around them. The service is designed to provide a personal experience, based on each user's devices, behavior and interests. In addition, Soluto has Tech Experts around the world who are always available to help with any question in real time. We are building the next generation of tech support experience - both for people and experts.
As a Product Support Engineer you will maintain and support Soluto’s core product (code level), and work closely while building a relationship with world class mobile carriers.
We’re looking for a team player who will work within the Engineering team in order to support the product that is in use by millions of users and work closely with international, internal and external customers. You’ll join a talented team working to develop, build and optimize Soluto’s products while supporting the company’s continuous growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with Product Management and Software Engineering teams to improve Soluto's products Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Be an internal client advocate; conduct qualitative & quantitative research to identify product improvements and work with various teams on design and launch
- Taking ownership of World-wide customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Manage production incidents, making sure to handle according to the agreed SLA
- Manage the investigation of the incidents together with the dev team(postmortem)
- Maintenance of the product and bug fixes - hands-on development, and work closely with the Engineers in the teams.
- Track the platform performance and quality matrix, generating reports accordingly
The “perfect fit” checklist:
- You have a bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge (also possible for students who are available for full-time)
- Experience working with international customers
- Experience in the high tech industry (global companies)
- Proven knowledge in development environment & related issues including tools such as Kubernetes, GitHub, codefresh etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Customer oriented, team-player, self-managed and fast-learner
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record in delivering great value to your customers
- excellent communication skills and fluent in English