Soluto is building a service that helps millions of families to enjoy technology in their lives every day.
Our digital service and personal tech experts provide an end to end solution for our users - from protecting their tech, solving tech issues, securing their digital information and empowering them to better use it in their lives.
What you’ll do
- Product Lead of a product/area within the company
- Define the strategy, deliverables planning (roadmap), key results and guidelines to drive the product success
- Ensure the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. Work closely with stakeholders to understand the strategy, market and business opportunities.
- Work closely with the group’s engineering lead to drive the product strategy across several product development teams towards this plan
- Lead a team of product managers, coaching them on a daily basis and be responsible for their growth and professional development
- Work with cross functional teams across the company to mitigate risks or collaborate to ensure execution.
- Constantly push for innovation, outstanding user experience and “11-star experience”
- Initiate and lead work with product researchers and data analysts - market, competitor research, analyze users' behavior and impact, identify new trends and translate them into actions.
- Monitor the progress and results of your main KPIs
- Clearly communicate product plans, progress and results in a spectrum of audiences including executives, product teams, and other stakeholders across the company.
- 6+ years experience in product management
- 2+ Experience in leading a team of product managers.
- Experience in leading products and teams throughout the product life cycle - defining strategy, work plans, milestones and KPIs
- Outstanding analytical skills, demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions.
- Proven ability to develop unique customer experiences that answer customer problems and demonstrate deep understanding of user empathy.
- Ability to constantly keep in mind the strategy and bigger picture while getting into the details when needed, and guiding teams on tactical execution
- Experience in working with business partners and stakeholders, communicating to executives and leadership
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Startup experience - an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- BSc degree or similar (Computer science, industrial engineering or other engineering background)