As a Product Design Manager at Soluto, you'll get a chance to take part in leading a large-scale consumer facing product, serving millions of users worldwide, that is aimed to help people use and enjoy technology in their lives.
You will guide team members to build useful and creative products, designed to both bring value and delight users. You will help designers and non designers (PMs, Developers, Stakeholders etc) to create products that simplify complex ideas, and deliver relatable, fun experiences around everyday tasks.
Your day to day work will be a mix of leading people and hands-on design work. you’ll spend most of the time working with designers, challenging their solutions in order to reach simple yet wow-ing experiences.
You’ll also create deliverables to communicate and share the team’s concepts and guidelines that will allow local and global teams to align to a shared vision. You will work with and occasionally lead local & global teams on cross-site efforts, projects and workshops.
Responsibilities, in a more formal and slightly more boring way :)
- Lead a team of designers (~3-4)
- Own reviews and giving feedback to the team
- Define and improve work processes to achieve great product experience, while improving speed of delivery and team members independency
- Take part in shaping and developing the UX in the company, including building the capabilities of team members, developing strategies, framework and processes for allowing everyone to grow.
- Lead design and innovation workshops
- Leading team’s UX directions and concepts towards innovative creative solutions at the highest consumer product standards
- Recruiting more designers to join the team
- Strong hands-on designer experience
- At least 3 years experience in a similar leading role
- Experience in leading a team and giving detailed reviews (of actual designs), meant to grow the person around his design solutioning ability
- Product approach & thinking
- Experience in products that are used by regular people (AKA “consumer products”) - big advantage
- Loves ambiguity and flexible - the product changes and flexes to find success
- Creative, solutioner and passionate to lead by professionalism
- Relationship builder - loves to work with other people and create collaboration and connection between teams