As a Product & UX Researcher at Soluto, you will help product and design teams gain understanding and empathy for our users’ needs and behavior.
You will plan and execute a wide variety of studies and will be a source of knowledge about our users, our product and our market. You’ll work with and inspire different teams by delivering compelling, engaging, and creative reports, presentations, and collaborative workshops, and will be an advocate for research-based innovation in the company.
- Plan and execute qualitatively and quantitative research, including: moderated and unmoderated useability testing, user interviews, A/B testing, surveys, etc - both remotely and onsite.
- Analyze and synthesize new and existing research finding
- Partner with product managers, designers, and developers to turn research findings into product goals and requirements, and to create valuable, innovative experiences.
- Help teams do their own research - advise and guide product teams on research methods and best practices at all stages of an agile product development process.
- Turn research findings into easy to use deliverables (presentations, reports, tools) helping non-researchers to use research quickly and effectively.
- Lead co-creation workshops to help teams innovate and ideate based on research findings.
- At least two years of experience conducting UX and product research
- MA degree or higher in either Psychology (with a preference for Social Psychology or Cognitive Psychology), Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Market Research, or related Social Science fields.
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- A portfolio showing relevant research work and deliverables
- Excellent English
- Deeply passionate for research and the impact of research on products and businesses
- A collaborator - you enjoy working in a dynamic, multi-functional, creative environment
- A brilliant communicator and facilitator
- Able to work autonomously - you are capable of taking on loosely defined problems, and translate complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences.
Bonus - you have first-hand knowledge of the American culture
Soluto is a young, dynamic company that aims to make people fall in love with their technology. We are a product-oriented team focused on helping 300 million customers do more with their devices. We help create a service that offers a new kind of tech support for people and their devices.
We are part of Asurion, a leading mobile services company. Our team develops applications that serve customers around the world - from San Francisco to London, Tokyo, and Melbourne.