Soluto is looking for a Product & UX Research Intern to join our research team and assist with ongoing research studies.
As a Product & UX Research Intern at Soluto, you will have the opportunity to run and analyze multiple studies using various research methods (usability tests, user interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc) and gain valuable hands-on experience in the world of digital products on a global scale.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative research results
- Help with setting up and running research - including preparing user-tests, coordinating interviews, note-taking during live studies, and more
- Compile research findings and data into compelling, easy-to-use reports and presentations
- Audit past research to uncover key insights and trends
- Currently pursuing an MA degree in either Psychology (with a preference for Social Psychology or Cognitive Psychology), Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Market research, Cognitive Science, or related Social Science fields.
- Graduated with honors
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods, which may include interviews, surveys, usability evaluation, statistical modeling, and diary studies, with knowledge of the different research methodologies, and when and how to apply them.
- Examples of studies you have done/experiments you have conducted and the findings you have shared.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A self-motivated, independent thinker, able to work autonomously and manage your own time and work.
- Flexible and enjoy working collaboratively
- Highly organized, methodical, and detail-oriented
- Fascinated by people and numbers - you know how to synthesize behavioral observations and statistical data into impactful insights.
- Bonus - you have first-hand knowledge of the American culture
Soluto is a young, dynamic company that aims to make people fall in love with their technology. We are a product-oriented team focused on helping 300 million customers do more with their devices. We help create a service that offers a new kind of tech support for people and their devices.
We are part of Asurion, a leading mobile services company. Our team develops applications that serve customers around the world - from San Francisco to London, Tokyo, and Melbourne.