Soluto is developing a service that helps millions of users around the world to get the most out of the technology around them. The service is designed to provide a personal experience, based on each user's devices, behavior and interests. In addition, Soluto has Tech Experts around the world who are always available to help with any question in real time. We are building the next generation of tech support experience - both for people and experts.
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Administrator to join our team
What you'll be doing?
- Cover all IT aspects of Soluto’s tech-savvy employees’ lifecycle: Onboarding, access & permissions, tools enablement, troubleshooting, offboarding, etc.
- Take care of networks, system backup, disaster recovery and more
- Take responsibility for hardware installations and maintenance (Mac, Dell, servers, printers, AV, etc.)
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Work closely with the global IT team on ensuring adherence to security and IT policies and guidelines
- Manage Suppliers, including IT technical SOW output, service negotiations, supervision of engineering work and maintenance services
You're the right person if you...
- Know IT
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills and a strong sense of service
- Have excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration
- Have experience in designing and implementing security policies
- Have experience and ability to provide IT support to end users (Macs & Windows)
- Have excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Have a firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Have experience with virtualization like VMWare, Hyper-V or similar - an advantage
- Have experience with storage NAS/SAN storage solutions - an advantage