Senior Data Product Manager
Soluto is developing a service that helps millions of users around the world to get the most out of the technology around them. We are building the next generation of tech support experience - both for people and experts.
We are looking for an experienced Data Product Manager, a hands-on, technology proficient, team player who can lead, define, and deliver innovative solutions.
You will join as the Data Product Manager of a team developing the "brain" behind our service's personalization and ongoing value. You’ll take part in leading the effort of making our product more valuable to millions of people every day based on their real time behavior and interests.
Work as part of a team of developers, Data Scientists, UX designers and Content Creators driving the same business goal
Responsible for collecting, organizing, storing, and sharing data within the organization. Finding ways to leverage data flow throughout an entire product lifecycle (not just the design stage), and use that data to build and perfect a feature or product.
Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle - market research, gathering and prioritizing user stories, defining the product vision, writing specs, working closely with Data scientists and developers to defining the core product, Machine Learning models and their impact on the user experience
Analyze users' behavior and data on a daily basis, identify new trends and translate them into actions
Define prototypes of new product ideas (new tests, features or models), implement them in a production environment and iterate to constantly improve the user experience
The perfect fit is someone who has/is
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Outstanding analytic skills, experience with data driven decision making
- Experience in defining and delivering products throughout the product lifecycle - from ideation, definition to delivery and optimization
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Detail oriented, be able to constantly keep in your brain a huge amount of data points
- Be creative and empowered by data.
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- BSc degree or similar (Computer science, industrial engineering or other engineering background
How You'll Make An Impact
- Define the business as well as technical requirements for new products and features; write clear and concise product specs, features cards, and other product documentation.
- Translate requirements of large data initiatives into smaller actionable items
- Perform A/B testing, set OKRs and KPIs,track usage to identify opportunities for improvement
- Guide and work closely with engineering teams throughout the end-to-end development process
- Define key metrics to track success or prioritize features