Soluto is developing a service that helps millions of users around the world to get the most out of the technology around them. The service is designed to provide a personal experience, based on each user's devices, behavior and interests with a unique combination with different protection plans.
In addition, Soluto has Tech Experts around the world who are always available to help with any question in real time. We are building the next generation of tech support experience - both for people and experts.
As a product manager in our Onboarding domain, you’ll have the opportunity to define, build and optimize unique user flows and product capabilities that will affect our users onboarding within the product. You’ll join a team of passionate and talented people driving an innovative product and collaborate with multiple stakeholders in Tel Aviv and the US..
- Define new products and features, specify use cases, define specs and core user journeys.
- Work with a team of developers, UX designers and Content Creators driving the same business goal
- Work closely with the team to prioritize the team’s next user stories that best serve the team’s goals
- Continuous optimization of using A/B tests and data analysis
- Collect insights and requirements from different teams, stakeholders and competitor analysis.
- Work in an agile environment
- 1+ years experience in product management
- Passion to solve problems and execute solutions.
- Outstanding analytical skills, experience with data driven decision making
- Detail oriented, be able to constantly keep in your brain a huge amount of data points
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner
- Fast pace.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of UI and UX principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- BSc degree or similar (Computer science, industrial engineering or other engineering background)