Soluto is building the next generation of tech support. In a world dominated by dull call centers and dumb chatbots, we’re creating an immersive, fluent and fun consumer experience, that empowers users and helps them get the most out of their technology. We are part of Asurion, a leading mobile services company. With about 280 million customers, we’re facing some fascinating challenges around scale, user experience and quality.
We want to be a healthy part of our developers’ lives, and to keep them happy. Our benefits and perks include flexible hours, paternity leave, stock options, a great location right in the center of Tel Aviv, and much more.
Who’s the perfect match for us?
- A highly motivated, product-driven developer, looking to make an impact on millions of users.
- An open-minded and flexible person who loves to learn and can fit into our culture of constantly improving our product and methodologies.
- Responsible and independent, to be able to work in our flat organizational structure.
- At least 4 years of experience doing software development.
In short - experienced developers are welcome, and we’re not picky on specific languages or tech stack. We believe that with some guidance, learning a new language is just a matter of time. So experience in cloud, mobile apps or web apps is great, but it’s not a must. We have a strong team, and we’re looking for people who want to learn & grow with us, as well as bring their experience to the table and introduce us to new stuff.
Our Tech Stack
- Cloud Architecture with Micro-Services and availability and resilience best practices
- Agile, Lean, Kanban, CI, CD and DevOps
- Unit Tests, Integration Tests and End-to-End Tests