Soluto is a young company focused on making people love technology and get the most out of it. We’re a strong team of product-oriented developers, so we don’t just write code - we’re always looking at the impact we have on users and we measure it obsessively. We’re using cutting edge technology combined with great methodologies around Continuous Integration & Deployment, so awesome code with new innovative features is published to production every single day. A couple of years ago, we were acquired by Asurion, a market leader in mobile services, with about 280 million customers, which means that we’re facing some fascinating challenges around scale, user experience and quality.
Who’s the perfect match for us?
- A highly motivated developer with experience in development, design and architecture.
- There are no managers in Soluto, so you’re going to have to be extremely responsible and independent.
- We’re using Lean Startup methodologies, which means we’ll need you to be agile and data-driven too.
- Our culture focuses on constantly getting more professional in what we do, and this requires open-minded people who love to learn and create.
- Cloud Architecture with Micro-Services and high availability best practices
- Agile, Lean, Kanban, CI, CD and DevOps
- Unit Tests, Integration Tests and End-to-End Tests