Soluto is developing a service that helps millions of users around the world to get the most out of the technology around them. The service is designed to provide a personal experience, based on each user's devices, behavior and interests. In addition, Soluto has Tech Experts around the world who are always available to help with any question in real time. We are building the next generation of tech support experience - both for people and experts.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager, a hands-on, technology proficient, team player who can lead, define, and deliver innovative solutions. You’ll join a talented team working to develop, build and optimize Soluto’s products while supporting the company’s continuous growth.
- Work as part of a team of developers, UX designers and Data Scientists driving the same business goal
- Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle - market research, gathering and prioritizing user stories, defining the product vision, writing specs, working with UX and developers and defining the core product messaging.
- Analyze users' behavior and data on a daily basis, identify new trends and translate them into actions
- Monitor and understand the key metrics of your product and business goals area, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product innovation
- Ensure the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. Work closely with partners and sales team to better understand the market and business opportunities.
- Communicate the team’s goal, vision and progress with other stakeholders in the company
- Responsible for keeping on top of competitive landscapes and strategies.
- Work in an agile environment
- Be a leader within the group
- 4+ years experience in product management
- Outstanding analytic skills, experience with data driven decision making
- Experience in defining and delivering products throughout the product lifecycle - from ideation, definition to delivery and optimization
- Hands-on experience with user facing products and working closely with UX designers
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Detail oriented, be able to constantly keep in your brain a huge amount of data points
- Be creative and empowered by data.
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner
- Past experience in an Agile environment
- Startup experience - an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- BSc degree or similar (Computer science, industrial engineering or other engineering background)