Solsten is ushering in a new era of experience management by enabling personalization optimized for human potential and health. We enable global leaders and companies of all sizes across the gaming and healthcare industries to create and manage personalized experiences while obtaining a deeper level of audience understanding than ever before through our psychologically-based AI.
Solsten is the empathy engine of digital experiences. We provide our clients with the right insights and tools which empower them - for the first time in the digital age - to truly resonate with their customers and end users.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and analyzing campaigns for our SEM, SEO, email, paid social, and native/sponsored content. You’ll be comfortable strategizing, executing, and optimizing across various channels and passionate about translating brand vision, business priorities, and audience insights into innovative and successful marketing initiatives.
You will have well-developed knowledge and skills in managing marketing work in support of a variety of organizational efforts. As part of the core of the Solsten marketing team, you will confidently maintain a high level of quality in the work. You partner with others within marketing and across the organization to initiate strategic assignments. You create and meet timelines, facilitate creative kick-offs and reviews, manage and allocate resources, and thoughtfully keep an eye on what’s ahead without losing focus on current efforts.
You bring a positive outlook to the work and know how to simplify and communicate in a productive manner. You have the ability to manage a wide variety of projects with clarity and finesse. You are a creative problem-solver, identifying and implementing the right software and tools to help manage the work. You bring a sense of curiosity to the role, learning about new processes and technology that can evolve and enhance the marketing team’s performance.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company, thrive on solving challenging problems, are intellectually curious and constantly want to learn as well as grow, enjoy high performance environments, are highly productive compared to your peers and a true team player, then read on and apply - we are looking for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will partner across teams, the business, and product owners to develop and execute a digital marketing roadmap to increase brand awareness and adoption of our products
- Responsible for day-to-day management, measurement, and optimization of digital marketing efforts designed for specific business objectives.
- Work with marketing team to assist in the copy and visual design for campaign content
- Create and monitor A/B testing strategy for creative and audiences across channels to improve overall effectiveness
- Set, measure and optimize digital campaigns based on established KPI’s while managing budgets focused on SEO, SEM, native/sponsored, and social initiatives.
- Stay on top of digital marketing trends, identify areas for innovation and growth with existing and emerging channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- You bring a minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience, ideally from agencies or SaaS companies
- You possess excellent communication and influencer skills (oral and written)
- You are a proven self-starter with the confidence and experience to develop and execute plans and take ownership of marketing activities to get results.
- You possess strong project management skills required to develop and execute digital marketing strategies within a fast-paced environment while achieving customer acquisition and retention goals.
- You have deep experience with adtech and martech platforms and knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot, SEMRush, and social ad platforms.
- You are comfortable being proactive, independently monitoring and analyzing platform data to identify optimization opportunities across channels to exceed channel goals
- You bring a strong passion for all of the following: games, psychology, personalization, player-centered experiences, and a high motivation to build a deep understanding of our products and translate the value to our customers.
- You listen well. You create alignment by default and can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. People love working with you.
- Last but not least, you possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and shift workload to meet deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing company, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are working from Berlin in Germany, Los Angeles and Minneapolis in the US, and even Taipei in Taiwan! We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Some of the immediate benefits of working at Solsten are:
- Top of market compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- State of the art equipment and work station
- Learning budget & access to curated means of personal development
- Support with relocation & visa application
- Flexible work-from-home policy
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.