Solsten is ushering in a new era of experience management by enabling personalization optimized for human potential and health. We enable global leaders and companies of all sizes across the gaming and healthcare industries to create and manage personalized experiences while obtaining a deeper level of audience understanding than ever before through our psychologically-based AI.
Solsten is the empathy engine of digital experiences. We provide our clients with the right insights and tools which empower them - for the first time in the digital age - to truly resonate with their customers and end users. Sales is a very personal, human experience and an incredibly important part of our overall customer experience.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll oftentimes be the first point of contact for our customers with our brand and our suite of products. You’ll work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and our Product team to empower Web3 companies to understand how to develop digital experiences and games with the deepest understanding of their community, users, and players and the ability to provide memorable experiences.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company, thrive on solving challenging problems, are intellectually curious and constantly want to learn as well as grow, enjoy high performance environments, are highly productive compared to your peers and a true team player, then read on and apply - we’re looking for people like you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive and own opportunity development and sales responsibilities for customer accounts across North America.
- Build relationships and establish communication with key decision makers in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities while establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Identify and qualify high value opportunities for Solsten’s suite of intelligence products
- Articulate the differentiated value of Solsten to the customer and establish our ability to deliver immediate business value.
- Understand the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment, including customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence.
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions, involving Solsten domain experts as needed.
- Develop a 12-month pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet and exceed your quota targets by leveraging a combination of outbound and inbound sales strategies.
- Create excellent documentation for each account and customer touchpoint by using HubSpot to maintain a current and accurate pipeline of your early stage, upside, and forecast deals.
- Communicate and brainstorm with Solsten management and extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development.
- Review your opportunity funnel with Solsten management and extended team on a bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Direct accountability to meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota on a consistent basis.
- Proven track record of selling software-as-a-service into strategic / enterprise accounts, ideally in Web3, gaming and entertainment
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 4+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Demonstrated prospecting, discovery, objection handling, planning and closing skills
- Competitive spirit and a clear drive for results
- Deeply in tune with buyer needs and the modern buyer context
- Trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to proactively nurture leads through context by providing relevant information and analysis that directly address the buyer's needs
- Ability to quickly identify a customer’s needs and offer pragmatic solutions
- Technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product
- Ability to clearly communicate ROI paired with strong business acumen
- Independent, organized yet flexible, and able to prioritize opportunities effectively without risking any potential deals
- Highly coachable and motivated by continuous learning with a healthy dose of curiosity and a strong bias for action
- Excellent written / oral communication and presentation skills
- Effective collaborator and influencer in a “win as a team” environment
- Ideally, demonstrated experience in setting up and iterating on the sales process across all stages (e.g. lead generation, qualification, etc.)
- Ideally, prior successful collaborations with marketing and growth marketing teams to drive lead generation and qualification
- Passionate about games, psychology, and a deep fascination for understanding the human experience
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing company, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are working from Berlin in Germany, Los Angeles and Minneapolis in the US, and even Taipei in Taiwan! We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Some of the immediate benefits of working at Solsten are:
- Top of market compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- State of the art equipment and work station
- Learning budget & access to curated means of personal development
- Support with relocation & visa application
- Flexible work-from-home policy
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.