Solsten is ushering in a new era of experience management by enabling personalization optimized for human potential, engagement, and health. We enable global leaders and companies of all sizes across the gaming and healthcare industries to create and manage personalized experiences while obtaining a deeper level of audience understanding than ever before through our psychologically-based AI.
Solsten is the empathy engine of digital experiences. We provide our clients with the right insights and tools which empower them - for the first time in the digital age - to truly resonate with their customers and end users.
At Solsten, everything is about the customer and their experience. This is the DNA of our product and at the core of how we engage with our clients. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the trusted advisor for our existing gaming customers. By living and breathing a "client first" culture and deeply understanding the day-to-day reality of our clients, you will be responsible for building and continuously refining our Customer Success process to accelerate growing existing accounts and to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This role requires a strong appetite for growth, high emotional intelligence combined with curiosity to understand our customers' needs, a strong business mindset, autonomy, and impeccable project management skills.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company, thrive on solving challenging problems, are intellectually curious and constantly want to learn as well as grow, enjoy high performance environments, are highly productive compared to your peers and a true team player, then read on and apply - we are looking for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will own your own book of business. This means you will drive the successful adoption, onboarding, as well as continued value add to help your clients realize the business value of our platform with a direct impact on your compensation.
- Intimately understand our product, gaming, psychology, and how to build better experiences using it, with a constant pulse on what we’re building next.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand our customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps for how Solsten grows with them.
- Own escalation management as well as the overall support and services relationship with our customers. This will ensure tracking key operational metrics while identifying and remediating any pain points.
- Continuously plan, test, and improve our Customer Success process to ensure an exceptional customer experience to our clients.
- Build a consistent and strong feedback loop to our UX and product team to share and discuss customer requests that are prioritized by the product team.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome technical challenges and to maintain customer momentum.
- Manage the involvement of Client Partners, Solution Engineers, and other functions within Solsten to support the customers in generating the most value from our product and expertise.
- Introduce new features, and offers to our customers that add value according to the customers' unique situation and position.
- Own key Customer Success metrics, including customer health, upsells, renewals, as well as churn across all customer accounts and derive concrete measures to drive business results and elevate our customer experience.
- Bring a great sense of humor, tact, and ability to be empathetic and personable to clients, building rapport and trust with a deep passion for helping companies to become more player and human-centered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology or equivalent practical experience as a Customer Success Manager.
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and and a wide range of customer stakeholders, ideally in Gaming and SaaS companies.
- You bring great experience navigating customer organizational structures, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery.
- You are business-driven and can immediately build a strong understanding of where Solsten can accelerate our customers achieving internal KPIs and goals.
- You bring experience in partnering with Sales and Marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver the best possible customer experience to our clients.
- You are a master of empathy and insight- you understand our customers and their needs as good as anybody.
- You have a passion for understanding and improving onboarding, growth, and engagement models for our customers.
- You bring a strong passion for all of the following: games, game UX, psychology, personalization, player-centered experiences, and a high motivation to build a deep understanding of our products and translate the value to our customers.
- You are a self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- You are a great communicator and communicate proactively and straightforward, while demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You listen well. You create alignment by default and can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. People love working with you.
- Last but not least, you possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and shift workload to meet deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing company, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are working from Berlin in Germany, Los Angeles and Minneapolis in the US, and even Taipei in Taiwan! We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Some of the immediate benefits of working at Solsten are:
- Top of market compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- State of the art equipment and work station
- Learning budget & access to curated means of personal development
- Support with relocation & visa application
- Flexible work-from-home policy
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.