Solsten is ushering in a new era of experience management by enabling personalization optimized for human potential and health. We enable global leaders and companies of all sizes across the gaming and healthcare industries to create and manage personalized experiences while obtaining a deeper level of audience understanding than ever before through our psychologically-based AI.
Solsten is the empathy engine of digital experiences. We provide our clients with the right insights and tools which empower them - for the first time in the digital age - to truly resonate with their customers and end users.
As our first Talent Acquisition & People Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the most important part of our company - our team - and will set the foundation for our initial phase of scaling the company. You will run our recruitment process, track performance management, establish training & development initiatives and be responsible for our talent management. By working closely with the founding team of Solsten, you’ll be the one to ensure we have a productive workplace ensuring the well being of everybody, where we come together to work on the mission of Solsten.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company, thrive on solving challenging problems, are intellectually curious and constantly want to learn as well as grow, enjoy high performance environments, are highly productive compared to your peers and a true team player, then read on and apply - we are looking for somebody like you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Run and manage the recruitment process for all roles at Solsten: Identify hiring needs, draft job descriptions and autonomously manage the entire recruiting process to grow our team.
- Build growth and training programs: Facilitate the growth of everybody at Solsten by designing career growth plans within the company and establish training & development initiatives.
- Manage performance appraisal system that drives team performance: Collaborate with the founders and team leads to establish a performance appraisal system optimised to support our ongoing growth and rewarding amazing work by all people on our team.
- Support continuous internationalisation of business: Setup international HR operations and policies and ensure legal compliance with local regulations as well establish required governance structures.
- Own all employee processes from onboarding to exit: Design and roll-out all people processes relevant at each phase of our growth and continuously optimise all processes including people onboarding and structured exit processes.
- Provide great operational team support: Manage people administration, including document creation and management (contracts, reference letters etc.), data management, relocation & visa processes as well as payroll preparation and process checks.
- Last but not least - Ensure the well being of the team!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in Psychology or similar field.
- You bring 3+ years of experience in HR in SaaS startups or similar environments.
- Highly effective at identifying internal stakeholders and communicating to them in a timely, clear, and concise manner, including the CEO and COO.
- You are a self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- You possess an in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices (Germany and US a must).
- You always put people first and you build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- You are quick at building trusting and collaborative relationships with your emotional intelligence and love for helping others and for creating outstanding services
- You treat everybody on the team like adults instead of overloading them with policies and always have a feel for what is appropriate in terms of input and guidelines.
- You listen well. You create alignment by default and can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. People love working with you.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing company, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are working from Berlin in Germany, Los Angeles and Minneapolis in the US, and even Taipei in Taiwan! We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Some of the immediate benefits of working at Solsten are:
- Top of market compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- State of the art equipment and work station
- Learning budget & access to curated means of personal development
- Support with relocation & visa application
- Flexible work-from-home policy
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.