Solsten is ushering in a new era of experience management by enabling personalization optimized for human potential, engagement, and health. We enable global leaders and companies of all sizes across the gaming and healthcare industries to create and manage personalized experiences while obtaining a deeper level of audience understanding than ever before through our psychologically-based AI.
Solsten is the empathy engine of digital experiences. We provide our clients with the right insights and tools which empower them - for the first time in the digital age - to truly resonate with their customers and end users.
Sales is a very personal, human experience and an incredibly important part of our overall customer experience. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll oftentimes be the first point of contact for our customers with our brand and our suite of products. You’ll work closely with our Sales Managers, Marketing, Customer Success, and our Product team to ensure that we empower gaming companies globally with the deepest understanding of their players and the ability to provide memorable experiences.
This role requires a strong appetite for growth, high emotional intelligence combined with curiosity to understand our customers' needs and a strong business mindset.
If you want to join a purpose-driven company, thrive on solving challenging problems, are intellectually curious and constantly want to learn as well as grow, enjoy high performance environments, are highly productive compared to your peers and a true team player, then read on and apply - we’re looking for people like you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build relationships and establish communication with key decision makers to understand their needs and priorities while establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Identify and qualify high value opportunities for Solsten’s suite of intelligence products.
- Contact and nurture leads to build interest in Solsten and book screening and demo calls with potential clients.
- Articulate the differentiated value of Solsten to the customer and establish our ability to deliver immediate business value.
- Analyse our lead funnel and adjust targeting to optimize for high quality sales conversions.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities for your sales manager to meet and exceed your quota targets by leveraging outbound sales strategies.
- Create excellent documentation for each account and customer touchpoint by using HubSpot to maintain a current and accurate pipeline of your early stage, upside, and forecast deals.
- Review your opportunity funnel with the Solsten Sales team and extended team on a bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Direct accountability to meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales development quota on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- You bring 1-2 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and and a wide range of customer stakeholders, ideally in Gaming, Digital Marketing and SaaS companies.
- You bring a competitive spirit and a clear drive for results.
- You are business-driven and can immediately build a strong understanding of where Solsten can accelerate our customers achieving internal KPIs and goals.
- You are deeply in tune with buyer needs and the modern buyer context.
- You bring the ability to quickly identify a customer’s needs and offer pragmatic solutions.
- You bring a strong passion for all of the following: games, game UX, psychology, personalization, player-centered experiences, and a high motivation to build a deep understanding of our products and translate the value to our customers.
- You are a self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- You are a great communicator and communicate proactively and straightforward, while demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Last but not least, you possess excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and shift workload to meet deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing company, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are working from Berlin in Germany, Los Angeles and Minneapolis in the US, and even Taipei in Taiwan! We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Some of the immediate benefits of working at Solsten are:
- Top of market compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- State of the art equipment and work station
- Learning budget & access to curated means of personal development
- Support with relocation & visa application
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- A great vision to elevate mental well being and digital experiences - starting with gaming
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Solsten is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.