Solo.io is a modern software company delivering application programming interface (API) infrastructure software to corporations' DevOps teams. Our software makes it easy for architects and engineers to manage application traffic in a complex enterprise setting.
Solo builds on open source Envoy Proxy and Istio to give you comprehensive API gateways and service meshes that work everywhere, at any scale.
Founded in 2017 in Cambridge, MA, Solo is backed by Redpoint Ventures, Altimeter Capital, and True Ventures.
Solo.io is looking for an executive assistant to work closely with and support various C-level executives at Solo.io, a hyper-growth software company located in Cambridge, MA. This highly visible and essential position requires strong attention to detail, superb time management skills, and an ability to work on many competing priorities.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative and support duties on behalf of executives including managing time sensitive and confidential documents
- Act as a calendar gatekeeper, schedule and coordinate meetings, know what to re-prioritize and make changes as necessary
- Provide inbox management, email triage, and communicate on the executive’s behalf when necessary
- Create a framework for new systems and processes
- Coordinate logistics for investor and board meetings, including decks and agendas
- Be a task manager, organize, and hold the c-suite accountable
- Handle travel booking
- Assist with event planning
- 5+ years of experience as a C-level Executive Assistant in a fast-paced startup environment
- Tech-savvy with a strong interest in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with high integrity who can maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters
- An excellent organizer and multitasker
- People-oriented (and high-empathy) with an aptitude for building relationships across personality types and levels
- Willing and excited to pitch in wherever necessary in the spirit of supporting the company mission and growth
- Experience with Gsuite and Microsoft Office as well as an ability to quickly learn new tools
Solo.io embraces diversity and equal opportunity.