Launched in 2015, SOL DE JANEIRO is an award-winning, fast-growing premium global lifestyle beauty brand inspired by the beauty rituals and attitude of the beaches of Rio. Our brand purpose is to spark endless self-celebration and joy through the power and warmth of the Brazilian spirit. This philosophy extends from our products to our corporate culture. We are leaders, permanently inquisitive, category obsessed, incredibly diverse, self-demanding, true team players, and we are all Brazilian in Spirit.
Headquartered in New York and launched as a digitally native brand, we now have teams in Rio, Paris, London and Italy supporting the expansion across the globe.
The position will report to Associate Director, Americas Marketing.
Assist in the planning and execution of the Americas marketing strategy in close partnership with the Associate Director. This role is centered on driving awareness and growth for the brand in the Americas, focused on execution.
- Analyze key consumer and market trends and implications for the brand.
- Deeply understand the Americas consumer and their behavior across channels and ensure optimization of regional communication
- Own presentation build out for program recaps, launch activations, etc
- Help execute strategic partnerships to drive brand awareness
- Partner with Associate Director to execute unique and innovative large-scale events to support product launches and animations. This includes determining location and space, creating & leading build of the physical environment, staffing, programming, sales tracking.
- Help manage Americas Marketing budget with Associate Director
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years+ experience in marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to look at trends and data to make recommendations.
- A self-starter who is detail-oriented, accountable and organized, adept at balancing multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively across departments and teams
- Bonus industry experience: beauty or wellness
- Must be comfortable working a hybrid schedule (remote & 1-2 days / week in our New York City office).
In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive bonus program with the possibility for overachievement based on performance and company results.
The information contained herein is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee, as these may change or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Sol de Janeiro is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.