Launched in 2015, SOL DE JANEIRO is an award-winning, fast-growing premium global lifestyle beauty brand inspired by the beauty rituals and attitude of the beaches of Rio. Our brand purpose is to spark endless self-celebration and joy through the power and warmth of the Brazilian spirit. This philosophy extends from our products to our corporate culture. We are leaders, permanently inquisitive, category obsessed, incredibly diverse, self-demanding, true team players, and we are all Brazilian in Spirit.
Headquartered in New York and launched as a digitally native brand, we now have teams in Rio, Paris, London and Italy supporting the expansion across the globe.
The Assistant Manager, NA Consumer Engagement & Community Growth, is responsible for assisting Manager in the development, management, and execution of all NA influencer and consumer engagement strategies for Sol de Janeiro to drive awareness, consideration, and demand. This role will be responsible for assisting in the management of the NA influencer program execution, including an organic and paid ambassador program and a robust micro-influencer advocacy initiative.
This position will report to the Manager, NA Consumer Engagement & Community Growth
What You’ll Do:
- Research, vet and contract influencer partners for campaigns and initiatives that drive strategic brand objectives, including influencer, ambassador, affiliate program.
- Support the execution of robust brand ambassador program, both directly with influencers and via agencies/management companies.
- Support creative briefing to influencers on needed creative assets, understanding audience-and-funnel based creative optimizations.
- Manage and execute organic macro/mid-tier and micro/nano influencer seedings and creative mailing efforts.
- Help to build and implement a micro/nano influencer advocacy program that empowers Sol de Janeiro fans to create content around our products.
- Provide administrative and marketing support to prepare the necessary campaign presentations, reporting documents, etc.
- Identify relationship building opportunities on key social platforms, entering conversation, and driving product seeding to build brand affinity.
- Work with cross functional team, ensure influencer, PR, and social initiatives are maximized to drive qualified traffic.
- Maintain an understanding of the overall influencer landscape and functionality related to each social media platform; research and stay up to date on top tier influencer brand partnerships and monitor competitive partnerships regularly.
- Support both local and national event preparation and execution.
We’d love to see candidates who have –
- 4-year Undergraduate Degree in Communications, Marketing or Related Field
- 3+ years of Influencer Marketing and/or related experience
- Experience in micro-influencer programming
- Experience in affiliate programming
- Beauty and skincare-specific experience a strong plus
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the PR and Social Media landscape, trends, and platforms with a strong pulse on creative talent and media
In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive bonus program with the possibility for overachievement based on performance and company results.
The information contained herein is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee, as these may change or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Sol de Janeiro is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.