Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About Your Future Team
You will be working as a Technical support engineer in Solaris's TechOps department.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You will be tasked with providing L2 support to our infrastructure and platform tools which are very important for our internal processes and business teams
- You will be delivering high quality end user devices and applications support to fellow Solarians and maintain users' satisfaction.
What You Should Bring Along
- You have prior experiences in an enterprise as a IT or Technical support engineer
- Ideally you have deep knowledge on end user support and service desk operations
- You have experience in troubleshooting Windows and Mac operating systems issues
- You have profound knowledge in managing Active directory and Email systems
- You have experience in Level 2 application support
- You know how to write documents and standard operating procedures
- You've administered an internal infrastructure based on Linux and Windows in the past
- You've good understanding on cloud infrastructure specifically on AWS
- You've knowledge on OKTA or any other SSO technologies
- You've basic knowledge on any scripting language like powershell or bash
- You have exposure to Azure AD and M365 tenancy management
What We Offer
- We have a "remote-friendly" working arrangement
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals.
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Information on data processing:
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.