Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
- Develop competitive and cost-efficient programmes that assist with employee retention and attract top talent;
- Review and renew our compensation plans based on competitive benchmarking data and Solaris’ strategic plans, while determining market rates, building pay bands, and aligning benefits packages across the group Company;
- Oversee and manage our employee share ownership and long-term incentive programmes, to include taxation research as appropriate;
- Create, implement, monitor and update employee pay and benefits policies to keep them competitive and legally compliant;
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity;
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees;
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programmes;
- Monitor internal equity and produce analytics to inform decision making on fairness and effectiveness of our programmes;
- Complete all mandatory reporting required as dictated by rules and regulations;
- Own our Compensation Strategy and ensure compliance with the Remuneration Regulation for Institutions;
- Support our Salary and Promotion processes;
- Cooperate closely with the P&O Business Partner Team and Legal on any Compensation topics.
What You Should Bring Along
- Demonstrable experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role, preferably within a regulated sector;
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, organizational psychology, finance, or business administration;
- Extensive experience leading compensation and benefits programmes, owning policies, procedures, and interpreting applicable legislation;
- Working knowledge of share schemes and long-term incentive programmes;
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programmes for various departments, geographies and seniority levels;
- Ideally prior experience of the remuneration regulations for banking institutions;
- Experience in managing benefits and compensation in a Human Resources Information System (HRIS);
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Strong people and project management skills;
- You are fluent in English, verbally and in writing; good German is a big plus!
What We Offer
- We have a "remote-friendly" working arrangement
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.