Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About Your Future Team
Business Operations is a team of highly skilled project and process managers working closely with internal stakeholders to identify, analyse and improve critical processes within the organisation to ensure Solaris delivers best-in-class services to Partners and end-customers.
- Responsible for 1st & 2nd level customer support activities & teams
- Lead and develop a team of customer service & banking experts
- Ultimate responsibility for outsourced customer support services and activities
- Provide management reporting on customer support KPIs
- Drive innovation with customer support tooling (e.g. Zendesk, Jira, …)
- Ensure full regulatory compliance within the Customer Support area
We'd love to see
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- A minimum experience of 5 years leading customer support teams across multiple countries
- A minimum experience of 10 years in the financial services industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer support tooling (e.g. Zendesk, Jira, …)
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities with a strong drive for innovation and optimization
- Proven leadership skills
What We Offer
- We have a "remote-friendly" working arrangement
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.