Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
- Act as official Complaints Management Function for Germany & Italy and own the respective policies & procedures
- Establish the framework for risk assessment, ongoing governance of controls and complaints reporting
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge in the complaints management area
- Case manage the end to end resolution of escalated complaints (including escalations to manager or other areas as appropriate) and conduct root cause analysis on complaints to identify underlying issue/s
- Analyze complaint data and survey data to identify continuous improvement actions and work with the business to implement these actions
- Support the development of training modules related to complaints and issues
- Experience of working in a regulated environment (preferably banking) with a excellent understanding of the rules and guidelines for complaint handling in Germany & Italy
- Strong attention to detail and methodical approach
- Positive approach to providing an excellent service to all customers internal and external
- Competent user of Excel and other reporting suites with the ability to analyse, interpret data accurately, and present reports detailing trend analysis and recommendations
- The ability to communicate with ease and confidence at all levels, ensuring that information is conveyed effectively written and verbal
- German and Italian language skills
What We Offer
- Remote-friendly working arrangement
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.