Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
As SVP of the Identity & AFC related services you will be taking care about all our KYC solutions and building out our identification platform, leveraging the European market reach and our license capabilities. You will be the leading facilitator and orchestrator across all functions involved on the "production" side and steer the company towards more growth and success. This specifically includes first line responsibility for the (end) customer onboarding & lifecycle including the efficient setup and use of anti financial crime measures as an integral part of Solarisbank's partners digital banking experiences.
- Your role is a General Manager role for a product group, strongly product focused, indirectly and directly leading teams of 50-150 people across multiple functions of the organization (product, tech, operations, business enabling functions)
- You own and drive the end to end “production side” of your product group – this includes building the products and related processes as well as running them
- Take charge of the end-to-end cost responsibility of the product & production
- Have revenue responsibilities together with Solarisbank's country managers and drive the commercial success of your product group
- Be responsible for the enablement of solid prioritization within your teams as well as the efficient organization of all processes in line with the revenue and cost expectations for the product group;
- Bring along relevant experience in managing tech and product-focused businesses across multiple geographies, ideally even within a regulated environment.
Your profile / you have
- Prior experience working as a successful product leader ideally in combination with a MD/GM position with (shared) P&L accountability
- In-depth knowledge of the product development cycle and a strong technical mindset;
- Experience in managing major providers on an executive level
- Experience leading and scaling large teams;
- A highly collaborative attitude and strong communication skills;
- Experience working in international environments;
- Experience in the European Identity space, which needs to follow a strict and diverse set of country-specific regulation, as related experience in the AFC space
- A strong Data & KPI driven mindset driving towards making success measurable.
- Passion for the industry, product, and a growth mindset
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.