Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Lead solarisBank internal and public facing web applications on top of data, APIs and processes of Solarisbank.
The main tech stack of the team is Typescript, React, Redux, Webpack, Jest and Cypress.
As a Tech Lead you will:
- Ensure on-time delivery of new frontend features
- Maintain and evolve existing functionalities
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
Take end-to-end ownership of company wide consumed front-end libraries and small micro-services
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
- Help your teammates grow in their software crafts-ship
- Ensure your team:
- Has an architecture and tech vision
- Is aligned with the global architecture
- Is aligned with architecturally inter-connected teams
Is aligned with the product vision
- Ensure a bi-directional flow of information between your team and the tech-wide organisation
- Ensure a modern UI/UX experience through modern Front-end technologies
What you should bring along
- You are familiar with React and Redux
- You have experience using Typescript
- You have proven experience leading and shaping a team of peers
- You deeply understand and live agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
- You have profound experience with AWS and with infrastructure as code.
- You have experience with Ruby backends.
- You are familiar with micro-services architecture.
- You are familiar with infrastructure tools like Docker and CI tools such as Concourse
- You have basic experience with AWS and Terraform
- You can translate tech topics to a business audience
- You know Redux-Saga or generator functions
- You have created or maintained your own front-end library
- Our office is in Kyiv, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Ukraine.
- Our office is in Berlin, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Germany.
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth.
- Transparent framework to support your career goals.
- Competitive salary.
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.