Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework1 lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits2 to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- You will be in charge of our mail handling process in our Berlin office
- You will sort all types of physical mail according to business areas
- You will provide the teams with proper scans of their letters; including, opening, labelling and scanning the physical letters
- You will sort and store the physical letters in an according shelve, making sure that single letters can be traced if needed
- In alignment with the Office Management team you support the selection of mail that needs to be archived and what can be disposed safely
- You will support the process of outgoing mail, including processing of registered mail and courier shipments
What you should bring along
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You are also thorough and reliable
- You are available Monday - Friday for about 4 hours every day
- You are fluent in English and German
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: