By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
You will work in the Lending Team which build new and maintain scalable backend system that contains of micro service architecture that manages corporate and private loans and communicates with a verity of internal and external systems and partners.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As a Elixir Engineer you will:
- Ensure on-time delivery of new API endpoints
- Maintain and evolve existing API functionalities
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Develop UI screens for our internal backoffice
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
Who you are
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English, German is a plus
- Ideally you have profound experience with AWS
- You can work with infrastructure tools like Docker and Concourse
- You can translate tech topics to a business audience
What we value
- Collaboration: we put ideas before ego and leverage the expertise of our peers
- Dedication: we go the extra mile to perfect our craft
- Impact: we're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- Transparency: we share our knowledge and communicate genuinely with each other
- Responsibility: we own what we do and actively seize opportunities to improve
- Flexibility: we're open-minded and see change as a chance
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank AG.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank AG does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank AG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.